Facebook Ads Manager Wanted
2 positions available
Business Ninja Inc
Modern Digital Marketing Agency
Work from home or our office. Flexible hours
$35 to $50 per hour based on experience
PLEASE NOTE: This is an independent contractor position.
We are looking for individuals that are fast learners and GREAT with math, numbers and analytics.
Only apply if you are a team player who can think outside the box.
- Creating new campaigns
- Planning new ad strategies
- Overseeing all of our ad campaigns
- Make sure that ROI is maximized, no unnecessary money is lost or costly mistakes made.
- Setting ad budgets and closely measure the performance and profitability of every ad
- Canceling low-performing ads and investing in high-performing ones
- Split testing different ads against each other to improve ad performance
- Monitoring existing campaigns
- Using existing ad networks to put our advertisements online (Facebook, native networks and more)
- Keeping STRICT track of ad performance daily to make sure no unnecessary money is lost and ROI is maximized
- Setting up and testing different landing pages to increase conversion rates and returns
- Finding new interest groups
- Using ad spy software to spy on competitors and other advertisers to find new places to advertise and come up with new ideas for creatives
- Regularly monitoring of our ad spend
- Increasing conversions
- Converting leads into customers
- Working with sites and adnetwork compliance teams to create compliant ads and landing pages that meet their approval
- Negotiating discounts on adspace and credit from networks
- Keep tabs on new ad networks
- Regularly working to find solo sites and negotiate ads on those sites
- And any and everything else required… you will wear many hats during the day so you must be someone that is open to handling multiple responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
The ideal Candidate must have a serious work ethic, a great attitude and a strong desire to achieve big things in the world. Ideal candidate must be highly detail-oriented, are comfortable taking on new responsibilities, a fast learner, ambitious, a go getter, and someone who wants to achieve success in your career and be the best you can be.
- Experience with Facebook advertising (NOT simply posting and commenting to Facebook, but actually listing ADS on their PAID platform).
- Minimum of 2 years Facebook experience with knowledge of working within Power editor
- You must be HIGHLY online and computer literate – This is VERY important
Any of the following experience would be a plus:
- Online marketing, sales and/or advertising
- Phone sales
- AdWords/Pinterest advertising
- Copywriting/direct marketing copy
- Familiarity with programs such as InfusionSoft, Aweber, Clickfunnels, Leadpages, GoToWebinar and other online CRM/autoresponder programs
MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: When replying please answer the following questions
“What experience do you have with the Facebook Ad Manager platform?”
$35.00 to $50.00 /hour depending on experience
To apply for this position please email email@example.com