Business Ninja Inc. is looking for a part time Digital Account Manager for a busy digital marketing agency.
We are looking for a talented part time Digital account manager to join our team. You will manage our client portfolio to help our clients improve their web presence.
Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, lifestyle. You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group people and a variety of clients all over the globe in an ever changing industry.
This position provides the you the ability to work remotely – therefore we look for team players with strong social networks that are able to work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment.
As a Digital account manager, you should have solid experience in digital marketing with a customer-centric approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent pro-active contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Present social media & paid social media strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Collaborate with other team members & partners
- Proven work experience as a Digital account manager
- 3-5 years of experience in similar or equivalent role preferred
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in Digital Marketing is mandatory
- Work in cloud or work from our offices
- Flexible work schedule
- Quarterly team building events
- Reward & Recognition program
- Paid nap time
- Paid Educational courses
- Health Spending Account (After 3 months)
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org