Current Opening as of Feb 7, 2019
Business Ninja is a Modern Digital Marketing Agency dedicated to ensuring all of your marketing needs are taken care of. At Business Ninja, we look at each company project differently. We are passionate and committed to executing your goals and objectives to achieve your ultimate vision. Our passion resides in helping companies get the most out of an integrated digital marketing campaign.
We are offering a base + commission. The Business Development Applicant must be prepared for a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, lifestyle. You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group people and a variety of clients in an ever changing industry. This position provides the you the ability to work remotely – therefore we look for team players with strong social networks that are able to work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment. This opportunity is for somebody who enjoys small teams and who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for assisting the direct sales efforts by qualifying prospects and conducting outbound email & social selling strategy to uncover potential business leads. You’ll be focused on the development of the sales channel’s ability to generate qualified leads and collaborate on targeted campaigns.
Day to Day
- Perform opportunity discovery calls within the Business Ninja database to discover prospects and to uncover potential new business
- Identify leads according to defined qualified lead criteria and best practices
- Generate new customer wins by bringing qualified prospects through the stages of discovery, qualification, proposal and closing.
- Create and develop account profiling while building customer/prospect relationships for assigned accounts
- Follow up on sales activities in a timely, organized manner
- Track activities and maintain relevant information
- Successfully complete onboarding process to learn Business Ninja’s processes, products and services surrounding lead generation, customer support, help desk, and implementation
- Build clientele through phone calls and marketing programs
- Conduct research to find potential new clients.
- Personalize, coordinate and execute business, marketing and sales plan
- Engage with internal teams as needed to obtain responses to daily client queries.
- Create, update and distribute client specific reporting in accordance with contractual obligations and business requirements
- 2-3 years of sales or business development experience in similar or equivalent role preferred.
- Experience with CRM platforms.
- Strong written & spoken communication, presentation & closing skills.
- Passionate about Social Media.
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excel in using various social media platforms for social selling methods. • Understands new and emerging digital marketing platforms.
- Knowledge of communication principles, media, marketing techniques, and proven writing skills.
- Must be highly motivated, and demonstrates great enthusiasm.
- Proven organization, planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven networking offline & online experience an asset.
- Relationship skills, building rapport are a must.
Working at Business Ninja
- Flexible work schedule (focus on delivery vs. time in office)
- Base + generous commission structure.
- unlimited earning potential. Our business development associates earn between the range of $40,000 to 85,000 per year
To apply for this position email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via email only. We will not be taking any phone inquiries at this time.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Business Ninja is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.