B2B Sales for Digital Marketing Agency – Part Time
Business Ninja Inc. is offering a position of B2B Part Time Sales, with a full time position in the future. Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, lifestyle. You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group people and a variety of clients in an ever changing industry. This position provides the you the ability to work remotely – therefore we look for team players with strong social networks that are able to work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment.
We are looking for a rainmaker to help us achieve our aggressive growth targets in 2020.
Business Ninja is a Modern Digital Marketing Agency dedicated to ensuring all of your marketing needs are taken care. At Business Ninja, we look at each company project differently. We are passionate and committed to executing your goals and objectives to achieve your ultimate vision. Our passion resides in helping companies get the most out of an integrated digital marketing campaign.
Base Salary and Commission – Earn $40-60K if you are average, and $120-200K+ if you are a superstar. We do not cap earnings.
We hire top producers, if you have the stuff, we’ll know it. Don’t even apply unless you are an overachiever and can prove it .
- Generate new customer wins by bringing qualified prospects through the stages of discovery, qualification, proposal and closing.
- Close new deals meet and exceed quotas.
- Personalize, coordinate and execute business, marketing and sales plan aimed at Centre of Influence (COI)
- You will use Zoom and be on video with your prospects every time.
- Conduct sales calls daily to qualify and advance leads to close.
- Social Selling using all social mediums to lead generate, build rapport and gain new leads.
- Research and create sales proposals
- Exercise thoughtful persistence with follow-ups to close the deal
- Negotiate contract terms
- Experience using CRMs (Hubspot preferred)
- Participate in sales training and bring new ideas to the table to improve our process
- Able to ask tough questions and handle the pressure of a sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills; a great communicator in every medium
- Attend and participate in monthly status update meetings with Sales/Solutions to maintain awareness of projects/proposals in progress
- Coordinate and lead weekly/bi-weekly/ monthly production status meetings & participate in annual reviews
- Work remote or from our offices in Oakville (due to covid, we will not be opening offices until Sept 2020)
- Our clients are global in various spaces industries, giving you a vast pool of new business opportunity, we have clients in over 100 countries.
- Very comfortable to host video calls, top presentation skills is a must
- 40% prospecting/lead generation, 50% cold emailing/calling, 10% account management/upselling.
- 90% is own prospecting, 10% following up on supplied leads.
- You will be introducing the company, its products, and scheduling presentation meetings.
- You will be performing both phone and online screen-sharing presentations and closing.
- You will be updating your activities through a Customer Relationship Management System.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of sales experience in technology, advertising and/or internet, general management experience as well as a track record of growing a market
- Strong written & spoken communication, presentation & closing skills.
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excels in using various social media platforms
- Must be capable to manage various mobile cloud tools (training will be provided)
- Understands new and emerging digital marketing platforms
- Knowledge of communication principles, media, marketing techniques, and proven writing skills
- Must be highly motivated, and demonstrates great enthusiasm
- Proven organization, planning, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
PRODUCT & SALES CYCLE
- Average proposals for our individual services are $1500 a month/$20,000 annual per skew & for our Full Digital Marketing Services $3500 a month/$40,000 annual
- The sales cycle is 3-8 weeks on average
- Highly Proficient Computer Skills
- Online Screen Sharing
- Social Media Savvy
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Hubspot or other CRM software skills
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org