Business Ninja Inc.
Business Ninja Inc. is offering a base + commission based Business Development Applicant must be prepared for a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, lifestyle. You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group people and a variety of clients in an ever changing industry. This position provides the you the ability to work remotely – therefore we look for team players with strong social networks that are able to work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment.
Business Ninja is a Modern Digital Marketing Agency dedicated to ensuring all of your marketing needs are taken care. At Business Ninja, we look at each company project differently. We are passionate and committed to executing your goals and objectives to achieve your ultimate vision. Our passion resides in helping companies get the most out of an integrated digital marketing campaign.
• generate new customer wins by bringing qualified prospects through the stages of discovery, qualification, proposal and closing.
• building clientele through phone calls and marketing programs
• calling on existing customers within an assigned territory to build relationships
• conducting research to find potential new clients.
• Attract business to strengthen and grow the commercial book of business, achieving portfolio profitability targets.
• Personalize, coordinate and execute business, marketing and sales plan aimed at Centre of Influence (COI).
• Engage with internal teams as needed to obtain responses to daily client queries.
• Create, update and distribute client specific reporting in accordance with contractual obligations and business requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
• 2-3 years of sales or business development experience in similar or equivalent role preferred.
• Experience with CRM platforms.
• Strong written & spoken communication, presentation & closing skills.
• Passionate about Social Media.
• Sound knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excels in using various social media platforms for social selling methods. • Understands new and emerging digital marketing platforms.
• Knowledge of communication principles, media, marketing techniques, and proven writing skills.
• Must be highly motivated, and demonstrates great enthusiasm.
• Proven organization, planning and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proven networking offline & online experience an asset.
• Relationship skills, building rapport are a must.
•Base + generous commission structure.
• unlimited earning potential. Our business development associates earn between the range of $40,000 to 85,000 per year
To apply for this position email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com
Please apply via email only. We will not be taking any phone inquiries at this time.
We look forward to hearing from you.