Facebook Ads Specialist
Business Ninja Inc.
Business Ninja Inc. is offering a position of Business Development Manager in Milton, ON. Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, lifestyle. You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group people and a variety of clients in an ever changing industry. This position provides the you the ability to work remotely – therefore we look for team players with strong social networks that are able to work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment.
Business Ninja is a Modern Digital Marketing Agency dedicated to ensuring all of your marketing needs are taken care. At Business Ninja, we look at each company project differently. We are passionate and committed to executing your goals and objectives to achieve your ultimate vision. Our passion resides in helping companies get the most out of an integrated digital marketing campaign.
• Have full control over our clients Facebook ad strategy and execution.
• Setting up, managing, and evaluating campaigns for our clients.
• Use digital marketing approaches such as PPC, SEO, social, and conversion rate optimization
• Strategic planning and execution of digital campaigns to increase digital presence of the brand and meet brand business objectives.
• Perform digital post-campaign analysis to maximize their effectiveness.
• Digital advertising/Google AdWords
• Target and analyze all aspects of our conversion funnel to identify and prioritize opportunities to improve various funnel metrics
Required Skills & Experience
• 2-3 years experience in similar or equivalent role preferred
• Strong written & spoken communication
• Very familiar with SEO practices
• Consider yourself an expert in Facebook ads and have at least two years experience
• You are passionate digital advertising and helping businesses increase their sales
• Have experience running Facebook Ads Campaigns
• Sound knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be capable to manage a mobile marketing tool
• Understands new and emerging digital marketing platforms
• Knowledge of communication principles, media, marketing techniques, and proven writing skills
• Must be highly motivated, and demonstrates great enthusiasm
• Proven organization, planning, and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• HSA (Health Spending Account (after 3 months provided)
• Work in cloud or work from our offices
• Flexible work schedule
• Quarterly team building events
• Reward & Recognition program
To apply for this position email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via email only. We will not be taking any phone inquiries at this time.