Business Development Manager
Business Ninja Inc. – Milton, ON
Business Ninja Inc. is offering a position of Business Development Manager in Milton, ON. Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, lifestyle. You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group people and a variety of clients in an ever changing industry. This position provides the you the ability to work remotely – therefore we look for team players with strong social networks that are able to work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment.
Business Ninja is a Modern Digital Marketing Agency dedicated to ensuring all of your marketing needs are taken care. At Business Ninja, we look at each company project differently. We are passionate and committed to executing your goals and objectives to achieve your ultimate vision. Our passion resides in helping companies get the most out of an integrated digital marketing campaign.
• generate new customer wins by bringing qualified prospects through the stages of discovery, qualification, proposal and closing.
• Attract, retain and maintain business to strengthen and grow the commercial book of business, achieving portfolio profitability targets.
• Personalize, coordinate and execute business, marketing and sales plan aimed at Centre of Influence (COI)
• Engage with internal teams as needed to obtain responses to daily client queries
• Create, update and distribute client specific reporting in accordance with contractual obligations and business requirements
• Manage and maintain consistent client communication by phone, email & face to face interactions
• Coordinate and lead weekly/bi-weekly/ monthly production status meetings & participate in annual reviews
• Attend and participate in monthly status update meetings with Sales/Solutions to maintain awareness of projects/proposals in progress
• HSA (Health Spending Account (after 3 months provided)
• Work in cloud or work from our offices
• Flexible work schedule
• Quarterly team building events
• Reward & Recognition program
Required Skills & Experience
• 2-3 years of sales experience in similar or equivalent role preferred
• Strong written & spoken communication, presentation & closing skills.
• Passionate about Social Media
• Sound knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excels in using various social media platforms
• Must be capable to manage a mobile marketing tool
• Understands new and emerging digital marketing platforms
• Knowledge of communication principles, media, marketing techniques, and proven writing skills
• Must be highly motivated, and demonstrates great enthusiasm
• Proven organization, planning, and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team